Visit Campus…Virtually or In Person
UC is now accepting reservations for on-campus visits. We will continue to offer virtual visits for students who prefer not to make the trip to campus at this time. In order to promote the health and well-being of our staff, students, and visitors, the following protocols for on-campus visits will be in place.
- When you arrive at our visitor parking area, an Office of Admissions staff member will come to your car to conduct our pre-visit screening. All members of the visiting party (prospective student and up to 3 additional guests) will be asked basic COVID screening questions and temperature checked. If any member of the party has a temperature above 100.4F, you will be asked to reschedule your visit. It is recommended that you self-check your temperature before leaving your home.
- Masks (properly worn) will be required of all guests (3 years of age or older) and all UC staff during your entire visit. You are encouraged to bring your own mask, but if you do not have your own one will be provided to you.
- Guests and staff will be required to practice social distancing. Access to buildings will be limited in order to avoid situations in which distancing cannot be maintained.
- In order to limit exposure to our staff, we will only be scheduling two visitors per day, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Please submit your tour request as early as possible to have the best chance of getting your preferred date/time.
- If you have traveled to a COVID hot spot (domestically or internationally) within the past 14 days, we ask that you not schedule a visit at this time.
Virtual visits through Zoom are also available. Chat with a faculty member, admissions representative, and/or current student to learn more about life at UC. Questions about our visit options and processes? Contact our Visit and Hospitality Coordinator, Laura Berga, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 304-357-4750.