ACT On-Campus Exam – Promise Scholarship
Congratulation on your acceptance to the University of Charleston. You will be scheduling to take the ACT- On Campus exam for the purpose of qualifying for the West Virginia Promise Scholarship.
- The exam will be administered in the Academic Success Center, located on the third floor of the library in The Clay Tower Building.
- Please bring a current picture ID. Without a picture ID you will not be able to sit for the exam.
- The ACT- On Campus Exam is a paper and pencil exam.
- Currently social distancing rules are be followed, and masks are required. Cellphone use is prohibited during the exam.
- Please make a note of the date you scheduled.
- Test accommodations must be made prior to the registering. Please contact the Director by emailing email@example.com, or Coordinator, firstname.lastname@example.org.